Last Updated on May 16, 2019 by Klaus Crow
Hi everyone, today I’ll show you how to play “Ain’t no sunshine” by Bill Withers.
It’s a simplified and easy version, using open chords which is perfect for beginners and people who like things easy :)
The sound and technique is pretty much the same. You’ll learn how to pluck several strings simultaneously while playing chords with the other hand. It’s a really nice guitar tune to practice, play and sing along to.
The song is split up in two parts (part I and II) to keep the whole thing clear and understandable. Both parts are in the video. Again everything is explained slowly and in close up.
– First practice the chords thoroughly
– Memorize the chords and the chord progression
– Then practice the plucking technique
– Start slowly, don’t rush
– Make sure your chords sound clean and clear
– Practice a few moments throughout the day
– Practice daily
Have a beautiful day! :)
Please share your comments below. I appreciate it.