You want to read this post.
So, what new guitar challenge(s) are you going to commit to in the year ahead? What fresh guitar routine are you going to follow and what are you going to do to make it really work and last?
Creating good solid guitar habits is a challenge in itself. First of all, you have to ask yourself the important questions and providing them with hard and truthful answers in writing:
- Do you really want to become a better guitar player or is it just a nice idea?
- WHY do you want to become a better guitar player? Two good reasons please!
- Do you want to put in the work to become a better guitar player? or just really not?
Once you’ve answered these questions you want to ask the follow up questions:
- What is it that you want to get good or better at?
- What gives you the most satisfaction and reward?
- What could you really do to become a better guitar player?
- How could you create a habit that works and sticks?
With the last question I can help you with. Read on!Continue Reading