Last Updated on May 15, 2019 by Klaus Crow
“You have to know all the notes on your guitar, you’ve got to know all the scales, you have to know all the ‘chords’ and make sure you do that stuff as much as possible” – Joe Satriani
Today I’m happy to announce “The 150 Essential Chords” free Ebook.
I worked hard and passionately to create a good organized, categorized and easy to read chord book.
The book contains 33 pages packed with the most essential chords for you to behold, study and save for future reference.
Each page has a clear overview and a nice layout so you get a good sense of the overall picture.
Starting with basic major & minor chords, sus4, sus2, 7ths, major 7ths, barre chords etc. and then gradually building up to more advanced chords such as 9ths, 11ths, 13ths and many more.
The book is not too big and not too small. Perfect to save on your desktop, notebook, IPad or Smart Phone to make it accessible from anywhere. Now you can memorize your chords anytime you want.
Tip: If you want to study and memorize all the chords in the book than the fastest and most efficient way to go is to incorporate them in the songs you are playing. Speak out the name of every chord you are playing over and over again. It really works!
Here’s a list of contents:
– Chord Diagram Explanation
– Chord Voicings and Brief Chord Explanation
– Major Chords
– Minor Chords
– Sus4 Chords
– Sus2 Chords
– 7th Chords
– Open Minor 7th Chords
– Major 7th Chords
– Barre Chords Major (E shape)
– Barre Chords Major (Em shape)
– Barre Chords Major (A shape)
– Barre Chords Major (Am shape)
– Moveable Major Chord Shapes (additional to the E shape Barre Chord)
– Moveable Major Chord Shapes (additional to the Em shape Barre Chord)
– Moveable Major Chord Shapes (additional to the A shape Barre Chord)
– Moveable Major Chord Shapes (additional to the Am shape Barre Chord)
– Diminished and Augmented Chords
– Power Chords
– Extended Chords 9ths
– Extended Chords 11ths
– Extended Chords 13ths
– 7#5, 7b5 and Minor7b5 Chords
Sign up in the upper right corner and you’ll receive:
– “The 150 Essential Chord” Free Ebook
– Instant updates when a new post is published
Study hard, practice thoroughly, be focused and reward yourself for doing so.
Enjoy the book!