Do you want to write an awesome guest post for Guitarhabits?
Read the Guidelines:
– First send me the title of your article/post, tell me what the article is about, send me a link to your blog/website and tell me why you want to write for Guitarhabits.
– Send me a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
– I’ll reply to tell you if the topic is suited for Guitarhabits.
– Once the title is approved you can send me the final draft of the article.
– I’ll read the article and reply if your final draft is approved.
– Make sure you write a unique article (not “how to play the guitar”)
– No gear articles are allowed (top 10 best guitars, best amps, etc.)
– Only submit final drafts
– Create an author bio at the end of the article (about 40 words) with a link to your blog.
– You get one link to a relevant post/page on your site in the article and one link to your blog in your Author Bio.
– You choose two links to relevant posts on Guitarhabits.(See Lessons)
– Your article must be original and not already published anywhere online!
– Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
– Carefully edit and proofread your post.
– Guitarhabits reserves the rights to make edits to the content if necessary.
– If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located. Make sure that you have the rights to use any images within the posts. Use Creative Common images or images that are free for personal and commercial use. If you don’t have an image for you article, I will choose one.
– Submit your guest post in Word .doc or .docx format.
– Use HTML to make text bold, italic, create links and paragraphs, etc. Make the article ready to publish, so I can copy and paste it into WordPress. Tip: First write the article in your own WordPress blog to see what the end result looks like.
– Articles can not be taken back after they have been submitted.
Write me at: