Do you want to write an awesome guest post for Guitarhabits?
Read the Guidelines:
– First send me the title of your article/post, tell me what the article is about, send me a link to your blog/website and tell me why you want to write for Guitarhabits.
– I’ll reply to tell you if the topic is suited for Guitarhabits.
– Once the title is approved you can send me the final draft of the article.
– I’ll read the article and reply if your final draft is approved.
– Make sure you write a unique article (not “how to play the guitar”)
– No gear articles are allowed (top 10 best guitars, best amps, etc.)
– Only submit final drafts
– Your Author Bio will show under each article of yours that gets published.
– You get one link to a relevant post/page on your site in the article and one in your Author Bio.
– You choose one link to a relevant post on Guitarhabits.(See Lessons)
– Guitarhabits reserves the rights to make edits to the content if necessary.
– Your article must be original and not already published anywhere online!
– Articles can not be taken back after they have been submitted.
Write me at: